|MPN (Part No.)||HN-H-UNV-GX23-13W-2700-G3|
|Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
|CFL Equivalent||13 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
The Lunera HN-H-UNV-GX23-13W-2700-G3 lamp is an LED energy efficient alternative to CFL lamps. With an increased life span over CFL lamps, the 5-watt GX23 lamp reduces energy usage more than 60 percent. This 2-pin LED fits standard GX23-series 13W CFL sockets for applications like recessed fixtures or wall sconces. It is designed with the capability to operate in two modes; plug-and-play with magnetic ballast only (does not require ballast removal) or line-driven (requires removal of ballast). The plug-and-play option can be used for simple installation using existing ballast or line-driven by bypassing existing ballast to reduce total fixture power consumption.
Direct wire mode requires licensed electrician only (installer to wire around existing ballast). Dimmable for ballast bypass/removal option (with TRIAC dimmer) or plug-and-play option (with dimmable magnetic ballast). Not dimmable for plug-and-play option with non-dimmable ballast.
- May be used in open or fully enclosed fixtures, indoors or outdoors
- Provides a 2700K, warm white light over its 50,000-hour rated life
- Instructions are included or ballast-bypass/line-driven installation
- RoHS compliant and UL listed for dry and damp locations
- Outstanding brightness, provides 500 lumens of output
- Plug-and-Play for magnetic ballast only
- For horizontal mounting applications
- Backed by a 5-year warranty