LED GX23 PL Lamp - 2-Pin
5 Watt - 2-Pin - 13W CFL Replacement - 535 Lumens - 4000 Kelvin - Horizontal Mount Only - Plug-and-Play With Compatible Ballast Only - Lunera HN-H-UNV-GX23-13W-4000-G3
|MPN (Part No.):||HN-H-UNV-GX23-13W-4000-G3|
|Safety Rating:||UL Damp Location|
|CFL Equivalent:||13 Watt|
Save time on maintenance and energy costs by switching from a 13-watt CFL lamp to a Lunera HN-H-UNV-GX23-13W-4000-G3 5-watt LED lamp. By making the switch to LED, energy consumption is reduced up to 60% and the need for regular maintenance is decreased. It is designed with the capability to operate in two modes; plug-and-play with magnetic ballast only (does not require ballast removal) or line-driven (requires removal of ballast). The plug-and-play option can be used for simple installation using existing ballast or line-driven by bypassing existing ballast to reduce total fixture power consumption. This 2-pin 5-watt GX23 LED lamp is designed to fit standard GX23-series CFL sockets while operating at half the wattage for recessed fixtures, wall sconces, and much more!
Direct wire mode requires licensed electrician only (installer to wire around existing ballast). Dimmable for ballast bypass/removal option with (TRIAC dimmer) or plug-and-play option with (dimmable magnetic ballast). Not dimmable for plug-and-play option with non-dimmable ballast.
- Instructions are included for line-driven or ballast-bypass-driven installation
- May be used in open or fully enclosed fixtures, indoors or outdoors
- Plug-and-Play for magnetic ballast only, not for electronic ballasts
- Provides a 4000K, cool white light over its 50,000-hour rated life
- RoHS compliant and UL listed for dry and damp locations
- Outstanding brightness, provides 535 lumens of output
- For horizontal mounting applications
- Backed by a 5-year warranty