240 Watt - LED High Bay
24,000 Lumens - 400W Metal Halide Equal - 5000 Kelvin - Cree CXBAJPH50K8-UH10V
|MPN (Part No.):||CXBAJPH50K8-UH10V|
|Safety Rating:||UL Damp Location|
|Sold Separately:||Lens/Reflector/Wire Guard|
Operating on a low 160-watts, the Cree CXBAJPH50K8-UH10V dimmable LED High Bay luminaire is the energy efficient alternative to 250-watt metal halide luminaires. Producing brilliant 24,000 lumens at a 5000 Kelvin, stark white color temperature, the CXB series is rated at the highest lumens per dollar on the market. Coupled with a light weight compact design, it features a junction box or pendant mount which is factory calibrated to hang straight for easy installation.
- Drivers come standard with 0-10V dimming leads capable of variable dimming down to 10%
- Use for grocery, gymnasium, retail, manufacturing, warehouse, and much more
- Weighs up to 50% less than traditional low/high bay fixtures
- UL listed for damp locations and DLC qualified
- Backed by an impressive 10-year warranty
- Operates on 347/480 volts
- FCC compliant
Includes Light Engine Only, reflectors and lenses sold separately.
Multi-Level dimming option available by special order only. Please call 800-624-4488 for more information