Chroma Receiver - 1 Zone Dimming Control
12-24 DC Volt - For use with RGB LED Tape Light - 4-Pin Connection - RazorLED RAZ-RGB180 OEM
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.)||RAZ-RGB180 OEM|
|Maximum Power||96 Watts|
|Sold Separately||Chroma Remote/Power Supply/Tape Light|
|Use With||12 or 24 Volt RGB LED Tape Light|
Create wonderful color changing effects and provide dimming control to your RGB tape light strips (sold separately) when you connect to this RazorLED RAZ-RGB180 OEM Chroma receiver! With this wireless receiver, you can set static color along with brightness in one zone. For synchronous changing effects in two, three, or four zones, you can add as many optional receivers as you wish.
- Attach your tape light strip to the 4-pin connection on the receiver, and the receiver to a constant voltage driver (sold separately)
- Features soft start On/Off for gradual dimming or a series of dimmable options with the Chroma remote control
- Incorporates a memory function that saves all of your dimming values even if the unit loses power
- For a wireless control option, use with RazorLED Chroma remote control only (sold separately)
- Constructed with a special “Learning Button” that will enable you to pair it to any of the zones
- Controls up to 96-watts of RGB LED strips as far away as 100 feet
- Lightweight and easy to connect
A 12 or 24-volt constant voltage LED driver is required for operation. Sold separately.