Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
20 Amp Receptacle - AFCI/GFCI Outlet
125 Volt - White - NEMA 5-20R - Leviton AGTR2-WH
|MPN (Part No.)||AGTR2-WH|
|Input Voltage||125 Volt|
|Wiring Style||Back & Side|
|Device Type||AFCI/GFCI Receptacle|
|Safety Rating||UL Indoor|
Able to detect both ground and arc-faults, the 20-amp AFCI/GFCI Leviton SmartlockPro AGTR2-WH will protect your home and family from both electrical fires and electric shocks. It can be used to replace underground outlets, as well as traditional indoor places such as laundry rooms and kitchens. AFCI/GFCI protection is now required by the National Electrical Code (NEC) in many rooms of the home.
- Dual function: Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) helps prevent electrical fires and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) prevents electrical shocks
- Covered by Leviton's patented reset lockout protection which prevents the device from being reset
- Offers in-room test and reset buttons without you having to go to your service panel
- Meets National Electrical Code requirements for safer environments
- Comes with screws and self-grounding clips
Please note: Use with copper or copper-clad wiring, no aluminum wiring. Professional installation is recommended if you are unfamiliar with your home's wiring.