Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
3 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1650 Lumens - 13W - 5000 Kelvin
Works with Electronic Ballasts - No Rewiring - Plug and Play - 120-277V - LifeBulb LBT8F1650B-3FT
|MPN (Part No.)||LBT8F1650B-3FT|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Operation||Plug and Play|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|Fluorescent Equal||25 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Indoor|
Consider the 3-foot LifeBulb LBT8F1650B-3FT whenever you need to replace fluorescent T8 lamps with new LED fixtures. Whether you're installing it in a school or office, this stark white LifeBulb retrofit is plug-and-play, so it installs easily without rewiring.
- Safety coated to meet NSF/ANSI standard 2 requirements for food service applications
- Looks identical to the typical F25T8 tube while saving on energy costs
- Premium frosting prevents pixilation when viewed from side angles
- Can operate between -4 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- UL listed for direct fluorescent lamp replacement
- Voltage range: 120, 204, 240, 277
- Features a full glass lens
See Ballast Compatibility List Prior to installation.