4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1900 Lumens - 15W - 5000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - Kobi K6P3
|MPN (Part No.)||K6P3|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
Enjoy full brightness with no warm-up delay when you install the 15-watt Kobi K6P3 LED lamp. This 4-foot tube has a dedicated internal driver, making fluorescent ballasts unnecessary.
- UL listed for damp, indoor, and sheltered outdoor environments
- Features a medium G13 bi-pin base with a frosted lense
- Use with non-shunted lamp holders
- Cut ballast and maintenance costs
- Voltage range: 120, 204, 240, 277
- Replaces T12 tubes as well
To be installed by a licensed electrician only (bypass of ballast required, wiring to direct line voltage). Do not use with dimmers, emergency light fixtures, or exit signs.