Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 in. RGB Color Changing - LED Tape Light - 12 Volt
3M Taped Backing - Constant Voltage LED Driver, Color Changing Controller, and RGB Controller Adapter Sold Separately
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.)||5050-60-IP65-RGB1201 Nano|
|Color||RGB Color Changing|
|Maximum Run||16 ft.|
|Watts Per Foot||4.5|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
With 12-volt RGB LED Strip Light, you can produce an endless array of colors including shades of white, making it exceptionally versatile for creative accent lighting. This 4-inch tape light section features a weather-resistant parylene nano coating and 3M high-bond adhesive tape backing for easy peel-and-stick installation.
- A 12-volt constant voltage LED driver, color changing controller, and RGB controller adapter are required
- Maximum run is 16 feet and the electronic driver should be derated by 20%
- Completely transparent coating, no discoloration over time
- IP-65 rated, resistant to dust, solid objects, and moisture
- See accessories for compatible dimmers