Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
White - Passive Infrared (PIR)/Ultrasonic Occupancy and Vacancy Sensor
800W Max. - 120/277 Volt - Neutral Required - Enerlites MWOS-W
|Coverage||980 sq. ft.|
|Time Delay||15 sec. to 30 min.|
|Switch Type||On/Off Push Button|
|Motion Sensor Type||Occupancy/Vacancy|
|Motion Detection||PIR (Passive Infrared)/Ultrasonic|
|Maximum Wattage||800 Watt|
|MPN (Part No.)||MWOS-W|
|Field of View||150 Deg.|
Explore your options for occupancy/vacancy detection with the Enerlites MWOS-W switch. This motion sensor switch allows lights turn on and off automatically in the occupancy mode and to be manually turned on in vacancy mode, while still retaining the automatic off feature.
- Time delay ranges from 15 seconds to 30 minutes after the room is empty
- Takes incandescent or fluorescent loads of up to 800 watts
- Covers an area up to 980 sq. ft. in a 150-degree arc
- Features passive infrared and ultrasonic technology
- Senses up to 30 ft. in front of the switch
- Uses one relay (single pole equivalent)
- UL listed for indoor applications
Neutral wire required. Large objects and transparent barriers such as glass will obstruct the sensors' view, causing the lights to turn off even if a person is in the detection area.