Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
White - Passive Infrared (PIR) High Bay Occupancy Sensor
800W Max. - 120/277 Volt - Neutral Required - Works with Incandescent, CFL and LED Lighting - Enerlites MPC-50H-W
|MPN (Part No.)||MPC-50H-W|
|Connection||Neutral Wire Required|
|Maximum Wattage||800 Watt|
|Coverage||2,800 sq. ft.|
|CA Title 24||Compliant|
|Time Delay||15 sec. to 30 min.|
|Motion Detection||PIR (Passive Infrared)|
|Motion Sensor Type||Occupancy|
|Field of View||360 Deg.|
|Safety Rating||UL Indoor/Dry Location|
Install the Enerlites MPC-50H-W commercial occupancy sensor to get state-of-the-art motion detection for any high bay application, whether it's in a warehouse, a gym, or a distribution center. With passive infrared technology, this high bay occupancy sensor will prompt lights to automatically turn on and remain on while a room is occupied.
- Time delay for lights to turn off ranges from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Mount at a height of 50 feet to cover an area of 2,800 sq feet
- Zero-crossing circuitry extends sensor lifespan
- Controls incandescent, CFL, and LED lighting
- Compatible with any program-start ballast
- Features an LED to indicate detection
- Back or side mount available
- Two lenses included
Secured neutral wiring required.