Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 2100 Lumens - 15W - 5000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - LifeBulb LBP8F2150B
|MPN (Part No.)||LBP8F2150B|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Single-Ended Wiring|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
This LED tube operates on 120-277V requiring the fixture’s ballast to be bypassed if present and is designed for installation into fixtures with non-shunted sockets, including LED ready fixtures.
- Safety coated to meet NSF/ANSI standard 2 requirements for food service applications
- Features even light distribution end-to-end to eliminate dark spots
- Suitable for use in offices, hospitals, schools, and warehouses
- Illuminates a 5000 Kelvin, daylight white color temperature
- Operates between -4 and 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Must be used with non-shunted sockets only
- UL listed for damp locations
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.