LED Emergency Backup Driver - Constant Current - 7.8 Watt - 20-50V Output
90 Minute Operation - 120-277V Input - Fulham FHSCP-UNV-7.8WL
Purchase the Fulham HotSpot FHSCP-UNV-7.8WL LED emergency driver to keep your LED lights working for at least 90 minutes after power loss. This surge-protected ballast combines ballast and battery into one device, illuminating LEDs at up to 1250 Lumens.
- Returns to charging mode after power is restored; recharges in 24 hours
- Field installable; ideal for ceiling, wall, and flat panel applications
- Includes LED illuminated test switch and conduit
- Mounts inside or on top of luminaire
- Output voltage range of 20-50VDC
- UL listed for damp environments
- Uses 7.8 Watts
This driver must be grounded.
|MPN (Part No.)||FHSCP-UNV-7.8WL|
|Maximum Wattage||7.8 Watt|
|Output Voltage||20-50 VDC|
|Emergency Operation||90 Minutes|
|Ratings and Certifications||UL Damp Location|