LED Emergency Backup Driver - Constant Current - 10.7 Watt - 20-50V Output
90 Minute Operation - 120-277V Input - Fulham FHSCP-UNV-10.7WL
With the Fulham HotSpot FHSCP-UNV-10.7WL LED emergency driver, you can maintain illumination of an LED fixture for a minimum of 90 minutes in the event of a power loss. When AC power is restored, the driver automatically returns to charging mode.
- 10.7-Watt power provides up to 1700 Lumens of output in emergency mode
- Field installable; ideal for ceiling, wall, and flat panel applications
- Includes conduit and LED illuminated test switch
- Mounts inside or on top of luminaire
- Output voltage range of 20-50VDC
- UL listed for damp locations
- Recharges in 24 hours
This driver must be grounded.
|MPN (Part No.)||FHSCP-UNV-10.7WL|
|Maximum Wattage||10.7 Watt|
|Ratings and Certifications||UL Damp Location|
|Emergency Operation||90 Minutes|
|Output Voltage||20-50 VDC|