LED Emergency Backup Driver - Constant Current - 17 Watt - 20-50V Output
90 Minute Operation - 120-277V Input - Fulham FHSCP-UNV-17WL
Mount the Fulham HotSpot FHSCP-UNV-17WL LED emergency driver inside the luminaire or on top of it--the choice is yours. When you install this combination ballast and battery driver, you can rest assured that your LEDs will stay lit for at least 90 minutes in the event of a power failure.
- 17 Watts of power deliver up to 2700 Lumens of output in emergency mode
- Begins recharging after AC power is restored; recharges in 24 hours
- Field installable; ideal for ceiling, wall, and flat panel applications
- Includes LED illuminated test switch and conduit
- Output voltage range of 20-50VDC
- UL listed for damp locations
This driver must be grounded.
|MPN (Part No.)||FHSCP-UNV-17WL|
|Maximum Wattage||17 Watt|
|Ratings and Certifications||UL Damp Location|
|Emergency Operation||90 Minutes|
|Output Voltage||20-50 VDC|