Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
2 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1100 Lumens - 9W - 4100 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - LifeBulb LBP8F1241B
|MPN (Part No.)||LBP8F1241B|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Single-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||4100 Kelvin|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|Fluorescent Equal||17 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
This LED tube operates on 120-277V requiring the fixture’s ballast to be bypassed if present and is designed for installation into fixtures with non-shunted sockets, including LED ready fixtures.
- Replaces 17-Watt T8 fluorescent tubes with a more efficient operation of only 9 Watts
- Eliminates maintenance costs associated with ballasts and ballast compatibility issues
- Suitable for use in food service applications, warehouses, and offices
- Features a frosted glass lens with a shatter-resistant coating
- Instantly turns on without flickering
- For use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Damp location rated
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.