Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1800 Lumens - 12.5W - 5000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - LifeBulb LBP8F1750B
|MPN (Part No.)||LBP8F1750B|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Single-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||144|
With a shatter-resistant coating that meets NSF/ANSI standard 2 requirements for food service applications, the 4 ft. LifeBulb LBP8F1750B direct wire LED T8 tube is a safe choice for replacing 32-Watt fluorescent T8 bulbs in kitchens, restaurants, offices, and other locations. Using 12.5 Watts and operating directly on line voltage, this LED retrofit turns on instantly without flickering and is suitable for use in damp locations.
- Will save you on long-term maintenance costs since no ballasts are required
- Features a frosted glass lens with 310-degrees of light distribution
- Operates between -4 and 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Produces a uniform light from end-to-end
- Can be used in fully enclosed fixtures
Note: Professional installation is recommended. These lamps are not for use with dimmers.