Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 2000 Lumens - 15W - 4100 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - LifeBulb LBP8F2141B
|MPN (Part No.)||LBP8F2141B|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Single-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||4100 Kelvin|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
This LED tube operates on 120-277V requiring the fixture’s ballast to be bypassed if present and is designed for installation into fixtures with non-shunted sockets, including LED ready fixtures.
- Features a frosted glass lens with a safety coating that meets NSF/ANSI standard 2 requirements for food service applications
- Emits a 310-degree uniform light from end-to-end that turns on instantly without flickering
- Eliminates ballast related maintenance costs and compatibility issues
- Energy saving replacement for 32-Watt fluorescent T8 bulbs
- Suited for use in fully enclosed fixtures
- UL rated for use in damp locations
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.