Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
A.L.P. Lighting Components EFP 32GSTD - Emergency Backup Ballast - 90 Min.
Operates (1) T5, T5HO, T8, T12, Circular T5/T9, U-bend T8/T12, 4-Pin CFL and long CFL Lamp - 120-277 Volt
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|Brand||A.L.P. Lighting Components|
|MPN (Part No.)||EFP 32GSTD|
|Emergency Operation||90 Minutes|
|Max. Light Output||500 Lumens|
|Lamps Operated||(1) Lamp|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
Keep the lights on for up to 90 minutes in an emergency with A.L.P. Lighting Components EFP 32GSTD emergency backup ballasts. This backup ballast has a maximum output of 500 lumens, and fully recharges in 24 hours.
- Compatible with most one, two, three, and four-lamp electronic, standard, and dimming AC ballasts
- Can be installed inside, on top, or remotely mounted up to 50 feet away of the fixture
- Features push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- UL listed for damp locations and is suitable for sealed fixtures
- Back up battery can also operate without AC ballasts
Note: Please refer to attached spec sheet for lamp compatibility chart.