A.L.P. Lighting Components EFP 32GSTD - Emergency Backup Ballast - 90 Min.
Operates (1) T5, T5HO, T8, T12, Circular T5/T9, U-bend T8/T12, 4-Pin 2G11 CFL Lamp - 120-277 Volt
- Compatible with most one, two, three, and four-lamp electronic, standard, and dimming AC ballasts
- Can be installed inside, on top, or remotely mounted up to 50 feet away of the fixture
- Features push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- UL listed for damp locations and is suitable for sealed fixtures
- Back up battery can also operate without AC ballasts
Keep the lights on for up to 90 minutes in an emergency with A.L.P. Lighting Components EFP 32GSTD emergency backup ballasts. This backup ballast has a maximum output of 500 lumens, and fully recharges in 24 hours.
Note: Please refer to attached spec sheet for lamp compatibility chart.
|Brand||A.L.P. Lighting Components|
|MPN (Part No.)||EFP 32GSTD|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||Yes|
|Ratings and Certifications||Damp Location/UL|
|Emergency Operation||90 Minutes|
|Lamps Operated||(1) Lamp|
|Max. Light Output||500 Lumens|