2 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1000 Lumens - 8W - 3000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - Green Creative 28413
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.):||28413|
|Safety Rating:||UL Damp Location|
|Base Type:||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Coating:||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|Fluorescent Equal:||17 Watt|
|Operation:||Ballast Bypass/Single-Ended Wiring|
This LED tube operates on 120-277V requiring the fixture’s ballast to be bypassed if present and is designed for installation into fixtures with non-shunted sockets, including LED ready fixtures.
- Outstanding energy efficiency and improved lighting performance compared to a 17-Watt fluorescent tube light
- Wide 310-degree illumination and diffused glass will increase the fixture’s total light distribution
- Operates up to 50,000 long life hours reducing lamp replacements
- Offers end-to-end lighting that is color matched for halogen bulbs
- Resistant to breakage, meets NSF/ANSI standard 2
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.