Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 2600 Lumens - 19W - 5000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - LifeBulb LBP8F2550B
LED READY FIXTURES
|MPN (Part No.)||LBP8F2550B|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Single-Ended Wiring|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|Lumens per Watt||141|
|DLC Part Number||LBP8F2550B|
Illuminate restaurants, offices, hospitals, retail, and hotels with a bright 5000K daylight white color temperature using the LifeBulb LBP8F2550B LED T8 tube. Providing 2600 Lumens, this 18.5 Watt LED tube replaces a 32-Watt fluorescent tube and can save you up to 50 percent in energy consumption!
- Efficient 18.5-Watt operation can replace a 32-Watt fluorescent T8 to save up to 50 percent in energy consumption
- 4 ft. lamp has a light beam spread of 310 degrees and provides a uniform light from one end to the other
- Shatter-resistant coating keeps glass from spreading and makes cleanup easy
- Recommended for use in totally enclosed fixtures and damp locations
- Provides 2600 Lumens in a 5000K daylight white color temperature
- Operates between -4 and 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Turns on instantly with no flickering
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.