Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1850 Lumens - 12W - 5000 Kelvin
Works with Electronic Ballasts - No Rewiring - Plug and Play - 120-277V - TCP L12T8D5050K
|Beam Angle||300 Degree|
|MPN (Part No.)||L12T8D5050K|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Operation||Plug and Play|
|Compatibility||Instant Start/Program Start/Rapid Start|
Illuminate retail spaces, hospitals, and lobbies with the daylight white 5000 Kelvin color temperature light of the TCP L12T8D5050K T8 LED tube. This 32-Watt replacement T8 is compatible with various ballasts including instant, programmed start, and most fluorescent ballasts; when installing, shunted sockets need to be used with instant start and non-shunted sockets used with rapid and dimmable ballast.
- Fixture does not need to be rewired when replacing incandescents
- Designed for use in damp locations and enclosed fixtures
- Light turns on instantly without fading or flickering
- Dimmable with compatible dimmable ballasts
- Energy saving alternative to fluorescents
See Ballast Compatibility List Prior to installation.