Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T5 LED Tube - 3300 Lumens - 25.5W - 3500 Kelvin
Works with Electronic Ballasts - No Rewiring - Plug and Play - 120-277V - LifeBulb LBT5F3335B
|Operation||Plug and Play|
|Fluorescent Equal||54 Watt|
|Color Temperature||3500 Kelvin|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Compatibility||Instant Start/Program Start|
|Base Type||Miniature Bi-Pin|
|MPN (Part No.)||LBT5F3335B|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|DLC Part Number||LBT5F3335B|
Offering a convenient and inexpensive way to replace existing T5 fluorescent tubes, this LifeBulb LBT5F3335B T5 linear LED uses only 25.5 Watts of power saving on energy costs and operates up to 50,000 hours. This plug-and-play tube is quick, easy, and safe to install without rewiring and can be used in totally enclosed fixture.
- Safety coated, meeting NSF/ANSI standard 2 requirements for food service
- System operating temperature range is limited by the compatible ballast
- Operates between -4 and 113 (-20 to 45 degree C) degree Fahrenheit
- Uniform 310-degree light distribution end-to-end
- UL listed for damp locations
- Features a bi-pin (G5) base
See Ballast Compatibility List Prior to installation.