|Safety Rating||UL Indoor/Dry Location|
|Motion Detection||PIR (Passive Infrared)|
|Motion Sensor Type||Occupancy|
|Sold Separately||LevNet RF Receivers/LevNet RF Transmitters|
|CA Title 24||Compliant|
|MPN (Part No.)||WSWDR-H9W|
|Coverage||1,600 sq. ft./2,000 sq. ft.|
|Field of View||180 Deg.|
|Minimum Light Required||5FC (50 LUX)|
Don't wait to use this Leviton WSWDR-H9W PIR occupancy sensor for your home which can be used at a minimal charge time of 2 minutes. This self-powered sensor operates on built-in solar cell energy, keeping it on while the heat sensor technology detects motion up to 150-feet to turn lights on when occupied and off when vacant.
- Sensor uses wireless communication with LevNet RF receivers using 902 MHz frequency
- Stores power for up to 72 hours, for extended off time can use optional battery
- Flexible and seamless placement, can be mounted where needed
- Includes both long-range and wide angle lens options
- No additional wiring required for simple installation
Note: Wireless receivers and transmitters are sold separately. See accessories.