20 Amp Receptacle - GFCI Outlet
20 Amp Receptacle - GFCI Outlet - 120 Volt - Ivory - Wall Plate Included - NEMA 5-20R
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.):||GPG620-I|
|Safety Rating:||UL Indoor|
Designed with a self-testing feature for possible electrical imbalances, the General Protecht GPG620-I GFCI outlet is programmed to shut off power to the receptacle in the event of an electrical problem. This 20-amp outlet is ideal for large residential appliances such as washing machines, ovens, and refrigerators.
- Features an auto-monitoring function that can be manually reset and tested
- Emits an automatic warning when the end of life is detected
- Coordinating ivory wall plate is included
- Created to help prevent electrical fires
- Safe for wet location use
Note: Professional installation is recommended.