Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
LED Parking Lot Fixture
18,000 Lumens - 5000 Kelvin - 150 Watt - 400 Watt MH Replacement - Type V - 240V/277V/480V - Comes with 6 in. Mounting Arm - Equal to a 400W Metal Halide and 63% Less Energy
|MPN (Part No.)||LEDF-10114|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|DLC Listed||Yes Premium|
|Metal Halide Equal||400 Watt|
|Light Distribution||Type V|
|Max. Ambient Temperature (Celsius)||45 Deg. C|
|Lumens per Watt||120|
Save up to 66% in energy costs when you switch to this PLT LED fixture. Featuring a type V light distribution, this shoebox fixture is an ideal choice to pair with existing square streetlight poles in parking lots and other large open commercial areas.
- Operates on 150-Watts for up to 50,000 hours to lower maintenance time and costs
- Emits a daylight white light at a brightness of 18,000 Lumens that aids in security
- Operating temperature is between -40 and 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features 2 LED bars that create a uniform circular beam of light
- Designed to operate on a range of 200 to 480 Volts
Calculations based on 17,500 Lumen average for a 400W MH fixture.