Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
LED - PAR30 Long Neck - 11 Watt - 850 Lumens
75W Equal - 40 Deg. Flood - 2700 Kelvin - Soft White - CRI 80
|MPN (Part No.)||PLTL77111|
|Base Type||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Shape||PAR30 Long Neck|
|Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||40 Degree|
|Halogen Equivalent||75 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||No|
|Lumens per Watt||77|
Excellent for recessed downlights, track lighting, and covered outdoor fixtures, this PLTL77111 LED PAR30 bulb produces a brightness equivalent to your everyday 75-Watt Halogen bulb while only consuming a modest 11 Watts of energy. This medium base PAR30 flood light bulb is ideal for more controlled directional lighting due to its precise 40-degree beam angle as compared to wider flood beams given off by BR30 bulbs.
- Suitable for use in damp locations when protected from direct contact with water
- Long neck design makes it suitable for lengthier enclosures
- Emits a 2700 Kelvin color matched for incandescent bulbs
- Not for use in fully enclosed fixtures
- Dimmable with compatible dimmers
See Dimmer Compatibility list prior to ordering.