LED MR16 - 7 Watt - 500 Lumens
2700 Kelvin - 50W Equal - 40 Deg. Flood - CRI 80 - Dimmable - 120V - GU10 Base
|MPN (Part No.)||PLTL3A411|
|Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||40 Degree|
|Halogen Equivalent||50 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||No|
|Lumens per Watt||71|
The 2700 Kelvin color matched for incandescent bulbs of the PLTL3A411 MR16 LED bulb will create a relaxing and comfortable environment in your home. Using only 7 Watts of energy to produce 500 Lumens of brightness, this bulb achieves the same beautiful lighting you have come to expect from your traditional 50-Watt halogen bulbs while making your home more energy efficient.
- UL rated for damp locations, can handle indoor and outdoor humidity when protected from the elements
- Saves up to 80 percent in energy consumption as compared to a halogen lamp
- Can be used as accent lighting in recessed cans, sconces, and track lighting
- Long lasting life of up to 25,000 hours saves you on replacement costs
- GU10 based bulb simply plugs in and turns on instantly
See Dimmer Compatibility list prior to ordering.