Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
18 in. - Under Cabinet - LED - 9 Watts
460 Lumens Per 18 in. - Dual Color Switch to either 3000 or 4000 Kelvin - White - Hardwired - GlobaLux UCL-18-9-120D-930/40-WH
|MPN (Part No.)||UCL-18-9-120D-930/40-WH|
|UL Listed||Indoor/Damp Location|
|CA Title 24||Compliant|
|Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin/4000 Kelvin|
|Safety Rating||ETL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||51|
Purchase one or more under cabinet lights without overspending on energy usage using this GlobaLux LED under cabinet fixture. This 18-inch cabinet light operates at only 9 Watts and features a rocker switch that allows you to change from a 3000 Kelvin to a 4000 Kelvin color temperature.
- Features a high CRI of 90 to make objects or spaces appear more vivid and colorful
- Perfect for use above your work bench, under kitchen cabinets, or in display cases
- Provided with a 120V 15 to 100 percent Triac dimming driver
- Can be used in locations were moisture is present
- Lasts longer than traditional fluorescent fixtures
- Distributes light evenly with a white acrylic lens
- Hardwire to a wall switch to turn on and off
Note: Professional installation is recommended.