|MPN (Part No.)||S9929|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|Fluorescent Equal||25 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||121|
Keep safety in mind and choose the 12-Watt Satco S9929 LED T8 tube, a NSF approved bulb built with a shock resistant circuit. This T8 bulb does not require a ballast, is able to operate on 120-277 line voltage, and can be installed on shunted or non-shunted sockets for numerous applications.
- NSF/ANSI standard 2 coating makes it safe to use in environments like hospitals
- Daylight white light improves concentration and visibility for up to 50,000 hours
- Double-ended operation requires both ends to be wired
- Direct wiring eliminates ballast maintenance costs
- UL rated for use in damp locations
Note: Professional installation is recommended.