Related Products (8)
Brochures & Spec Sheets
The FlexTec IF-75Y 12-volt yellow rope light has all the advantages of typical 120-volt rope light, but is safer for use in outdoor and automotive applications. Customers use it in places as varied as tree trunks and under car frames. The only limit is your imagination!
Note: Requires a Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately)
- Each reel includes 3 end caps, 3 connectors, and 3 5-foot power cords without plugs
- Channel raceways are recommended for straight line installations
- The maximum run for 12-volt incandescent rope light is 30 feet
- Features high-grade yellow PVC tubing with yellow bulbs
- Works indoors, outdoors, and even on automobiles
- Perfect for commercial and residential applications
|MPN (Part No.):||IF-75Y|
|Bulbs Per Foot:||12|
|Cutting Intervals:||4 in.|
|Bulb Spacing:||1.0 in.|
|Maximum Run:||30 ft.|
|Watts Per Foot:||2.5|
Continuous flexing of rope light may damage its internal electrical connections. To avoid premature failure, mount rope light to sturdy surfaces such as wood or glass and reinforce it with a channel raceway or reflector trim of the correct diameter.
If you must install rope light on an unstable or moving surface such as trees or bushes, it is most cost-effective to use incandescent rope light, which can be replaced at a lower cost than LED rope light.
Movement of frozen rope lights may also damage electrical connections. Avoid installing or re-spooling rope light when temperatures are below freezing. The PVC tubing can become brittle in temperatures below 50 deg. F.
While 1000Bulbs.com encourages all creative use of rope lights, we assume no responsibility for problems arising from cutting rope light. Professional installation is always recommended.
REQUIRED 12 Volt transformer is not included. Click here to purchase transformer.