Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
Iota IIS-25-I - Emergency Battery Backup Micro Inverter
Provides up to 25W Output for 90 min. - Remote Mountable for LED Loads up to 250 Feet Away - Steel Housing - 120 or 277 VAC Input and Output
|MPN (Part No.)||IIS-25-I|
|Safety Rating||UL 924/UL Damp Location|
|Maximum Wattage||25 Watt|
|Emergency Operation||90 Minutes|
|Operating Temp||0 deg. Celsius to 50 deg. Celsius|
Featuring a switch-selectable output of 120 or 277 volts, this IOTA IIS-25-I micro inverter is a outstanding choice for your emergency lighting needs. When power fails in your facility, this Iota IIS-25-I micro-inverter provides up to 25 Watts of constant power to illuminate your fluorescent, incandescent, and LED light fixtures.
- UL-924 listed with pure sine wave output gives higher power quality, superior to modified sine or square wave outputs
- Can be remotely mounted at a distance of up to 250 feet
- Operates to keep room lit for no less than 90 minutes
- Use in switched or unswitched fixtures
- Rated for use in dry or damp locations