Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
Iota IIS-35-I - Emergency Battery Backup Micro Inverter
Provides up to 35W Output for 90 min. - Remote Mountable for LED Loads up to 250 Feet Away - Steel Housing - 120 or 277 VAC Input and Output
|MPN (Part No.)||IIS-35-I|
|Safety Rating||UL 924/UL Damp Location|
|Maximum Wattage||35 Watt|
|Emergency Operation||90 Minutes|
|Operating Temp||0 deg. Celsius to 50 deg. Celsius|
Built to provide backup lighting in the event of a power failure, this IOTA IIS-35-I micro-inverter can automatically run an emergency fixture with either normally on, normally off, switched, or dimmed settings. This is a UL Listed pure sine wave output inverter that provides clean, constant regulated power allowing the inverter to work without the damage other wave types may cause your equipment over time.
- Contains a nickel-cadmium battery, both replaceable and rechargeable with an up to 10 year life expectancy
- Comes with low battery voltage disconnect, short circuit, and brownout protection
- Manually select system output voltage of either 120 or 277 Volts
- Operates a total connected load of 35 Watts for 90 minutes
- Pairs with fluorescent, incandescent, and LED fixtures