Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1800 Lumens - 12W - 4000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Double-Ended Power Allows Use of Existing Sockets - Case of 25
|Lumens per Watt||150|
|MPN (Part No.)||LEDT-10083|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
Put the inconvenience of ballast maintenance and issues behind you when you retrofit your fluorescent fixtures to LED with these ballast bypass T8 tubes. Using only 12 Watts of energy to replace a 32-Watt fluorescent tube, these LEDT-10083 direct-wire lamps will save significantly on electricity costs.
- Compatibility with shunted and non-shunted sockets reduces installation time
- Cool white light gives added visibility without being too harsh on the eyes
- UL rated for damp locations such as bathrooms or outdoor garages
- Comparable to Lunera HN-T8-L-48-12W-840-G1-UT
- Frosted glass lens for evenly diffused optics
- Durable toughened glass tube
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.