Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1800 Lumens - 12W - 5000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Double-Ended Power Allows Use of Existing Sockets - Case of 25
|MPN (Part No.)||LEDT-10084|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||150|
Enjoy the quiet operation of lighting that doesn't hum, flicker, or become unevenly lit with these LED T8 tubes that bypass the ballast and use a built-in LED driver. These direct-wire lamps replace 32-Watt fluorescent T8s and are compatible with both shunted and non-shunted lampholders for a quicker installation process.
- Suitable for use in dry or damp residential and commercial areas
- Frosted lens for even light distribution from end-to-end
- Comparable to Lunera HN-T8-L-48-12W-850-G1-UT
- Bypassing the ballast saves on maintenance costs
- Bright daylight white color for clear visibility
- Lens constructed of toughened glass
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.