Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
2 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1150 Lumens - 9W - 4000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Double-Ended Power Allows Use of Existing Sockets - Case of 25
|MPN (Part No.)||LEDT-10077|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Fluorescent Equal||17 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||128|
Help reduce eye strain and increase productivity with these cool white 9-Watt LED T8 tubes. These LEDT-10077 direct-wire LED T8 lamps can be installed in both dry and damp locations by rewiring both ends of the fixture to run directly off of line voltage.
- Compatible with both shunted and non-shunted lampholders for faster installation
- No need for a ballast, includes a built-in universal driver
- Frosted lens gives even, end-to-end light distribution
- LEDs do not become unevenly lit or flicker over time
- Comparable to Lunera HN-T8-L-24-9W-840-G1-UT
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.