Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T5 LED Tube - 3500 Lumens - 25W - 5000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Double-Ended Power Allows Use of Existing Sockets - Case of 25 - LEDT-10081 - 5 Year Warranty
|MPN (Part No.)||LEDT-10081|
|Base Type||Miniature Bi-Pin|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Fluorescent Equal||54 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||140|
Improve the quality of your lighting by replacing your 59-Watt T5 fluorescent tubes with these direct-wire LED for a quietly operating instant-on tube that doesn't flicker, hum, or discolor as it ages. With a significantly longer life than most fluorescent tubes and an energy consumption of only 25 Watts, these retrofit T5s are a money saving alternative.
- Frosted glass lens for smooth, evenly distributed light from end-to-end
- Runs directly off of 120-277 line voltage with no need for a ballast
- Daylight white color of light gives added visibility and focus
- Suitable for use in both dry and damp locations
- DLC® Listing Number: PLTSP56215
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.