Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
G9 LED - 5W - 480 Lumens - 3000 Kelvin 120 Volt
Halogen Color - Replaces 50 Watt Halogen - 120 Volt
|MPN (Part No.)||PLT-11280|
|Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Halogen Equivalent||50 Watt|
|Lumens per Watt||96|
Match the light of a 50-Watt halogen bulb at a fraction of the energy cost with the 5-Watt PLT-11280 LED bulb. Compatible with 120 voltage, this G9 bi-pin base bulb is suitable for a large range of applications from functional lighting in under-cabinet fixtures to accent lighting in decorative chandeliers.
- Ceramic construction is more resistant to corrosion resulting in longer-lasting lighting
- Features a polycarbonate cover that protects 45 LED chips
- Outlasts halogen bulbs with its 20,000 hour long lifespan
- Light is evenly spread in a 300-degree beam angle
- Compatible with triac dimming controls
- Can be safely handled with bare hands