Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
LED - PAR16 - 6 Watt - 400 Lumens
45W Equal - 40 Deg. Flood - 3000 Kelvin - Halogen - CRI 90 - Kobi PAR16-45-30-FL
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.)||PAR16-45-30-FL|
|Safety Rating||UL Wet Location|
|Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||No|
|Beam Angle||40 Degree|
|Base Type||Medium (E26)|
|Halogen Equivalent||45 Watt|
|Lumens per Watt||67|
Designed to accurately render natural and vibrant colors with its high CRI of 90, the Kobi PAR16 LED is the ideal choice to showcase displays in your home or commercial spaces. Emitting a 40-degree beam, this reflector bulb can be used in recess and track lighting applications for general illumination lighting or to accent full pieces of art.
- Offers energy savings of up to 87 percent by replacing 45-Watt halogen bulbs
- UL rating for wet locations makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Brightness of 400 Lumens is adjustable with a dimmer control
- Low heat production makes it suitable for sensitive displays
- Light is color matched for halogen bulbs
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
See Dimmer Compatibility list prior to ordering.