Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
LED Parking Lot Fixture
29,700 Lumens - 5000 Kelvin - 220 Watt - 400 Watt MH Replacement - Type V - 120-277V - Comes with Slipfitter Mounting Bracket - 70% Brighter Than 400W Metal Halide and 50% Less Energy
|MPN (Part No.)||LEDF-10177|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Max. Ambient Temperature (Celsius)||45 Deg. C|
|Light Distribution||Type V|
|Metal Halide Equal||400 Watt/600 Watt/750 Watt|
The PLT LED area light fixture outperforms and outlasts a 400 to 750-Watt metal halide fixture while reducing energy costs and maintenance expenses. With its Type V light distribution, this fixture can be used to illuminate roadways, mall and airport parking lots, and stretches of downtown areas.
- Includes a slipfitter; can mount onto a round pole with a maximum of 2 3/8 in. outer diameter
- Provides reduced offsite visibility as well as effective security lighting
- Uses 220 Watts of power and delivers 29,700 Lumens of brightness
- Resistant to rough vibrations, external impacts, and rust corrosion
- Precise optical control, reduces light trespass and skyglow
- Integrated 4kV surge protection
Calculations based on 17,500 Lumen average for a 400W MH fixture.