LED Parking Lot Fixture - 220 Watt - 400 Watt MH Replacement - 5000 Kelvin
29,700 Lumens - Comes with Slipfitter Mounting Bracket - 120-277V - LEDF-10177
|MPN (Part No.)||LEDF-10177|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Max. Ambient Temperature (Celsius)||45 Deg. C|
|Light Distribution||Type V|
|Metal Halide Equal||400 Watt/600 Watt/750 Watt|
|LED Chip Type||Lumileds|
The PLT LED area light fixture outperforms and outlasts a 400 to 750-Watt metal halide fixture while reducing energy costs and maintenance expenses. With its Type V light distribution, this fixture can be used to illuminate roadways, mall and airport parking lots, and stretches of downtown areas.
- Includes slipfitter; mounts onto a round pole with a maximum of 2 3/8 in. outer diameter
- Provides reduced offsite visibility as well as effective security lighting
- Resistant to rough vibrations, external impacts, and rust corrosion
- Precise optical control, reduces light trespass and skyglow
- Includes Meanwell driver with Lumileds LED chips
- Compatible with Benbrook series accessories
Calculations based on 17,500 Lumen average for a 400W MH fixture.