Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
LED Corn Bulb with Motion Sensor - 8400 Lumen
Beam Angle Adjustable Between 120-360 Degrees - 60 Watt - 175-250W Metal Halide Equal - 5000 Kelvin - Mogul Base - 120-277V - Integrated 6kV Surge Protection
|MPN (Part No.)||LED-10103|
|Base Type||Mogul (E39)|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||360 Degree|
|Metal Halide Equal||175 Watt/250 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||Yes|
Designed to maximize energy savings, the 60-Watt PLT corn lamp comes with a pre-installed microwave motion sensor intended to adjust the light output depending on occupancy or vacancy in the area. This low bay retrofit bulb features five extendable panels capable of adjusting to preferred light distributions.
- 8400 Lumens of output when motion is detected, dims to 30% output after 10 minutes when motion is not detected
- Includes an optional light module which can replace the motion sensor
- Limits voltage spikes with integrated 6kV surge protection
- Beam angles adjust between 120 and 360 degrees
- Designed for use with interior low bay fixtures
- For vertical installation (+/- 20 degrees) only
When retrofitting HID fixtures with LED lights, ballast must be bypassed if present. Minimum lamp compartment dimensions are 11 in. diameter x 9.5 in. high.