Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
LED Corn Bulb with Motion Sensor - 12,600 Lumen
Beam Angle Adjustable Between 120-360 Degrees - 90 Watt - 250W Metal Halide Equal - 5000 Kelvin - Mogul Base - 120-277V - Integrated 6kV Surge Protection
|MPN (Part No.)||LED-10104|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||Yes|
|Base Type||Mogul (E39)|
|Metal Halide Equal||250 Watt|
|Beam Angle||360 Degree|
Designed to maximize energy savings, the PLT 90-Watt LED corn lamp comes with a pre-installed microwave motion sensor intended to adjust the light output depending on occupancy or vacancy in the area. This high bay retrofit bulb features five extendable panels capable of adjusting to prefered light distributions.
- 12,600 Lumens of output when motion is detected, dims to 30% output after 10 minutes when motion is not detected
- Includes an optional light module which can replace the motion sensor
- Includes a safety cable that prevents the lamp from falling
- Limits voltage spikes with integrated 6kV surge protection
- Beam angles adjust between 120 and 360 degrees
- For vertical installation (+/- 20 degrees) only
When retrofitting HID fixtures with LED lights, ballast must be bypassed if present. Minimum lamp compartment dimensions are 11 in. diameter x 9.5 in. high.