4 ft. T5 LED Tube - 3500 Lumens - 25W - 3500 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Double-Ended Power Allows Use of Existing Sockets - Lunera HN-T5-L-48-25W-835-UT
|MPN (Part No.)||HN-T5-L-48-25W-835-UT|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||3500 Kelvin|
|Base Type||Miniature Bi-Pin|
|Fluorescent Equal||54 Watt|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
This LED T5 tube operates on 120-277V requiring the fixture’s ballast to be bypassed if present and is rewired at both ends for installation into both shunted and non-shunted sockets.
- Directly replaces 4 ft. 54-Watt T5HO fluorescent lamps for energy savings
- Frosted glass lens distributes smooth lighting that is easier on the eyes
- Eliminates ballast maintenance costs with direct line voltage operation
- High output of 3500 Lumens in a color matched for halogen bulbs
- Instant-on lighting with no flickering or humming
- Safe for installation in damp locations
These lamps are not for use with dimmers.