Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
9425 Lumens - 65 Watt - LED Corn Bulb
320W Metal Halide Equal - 5000 Kelvin - Mogul Base - 120-277V - Light Efficient Design LED-8146M50-A
|Brand||Light Efficient Design|
|MPN (Part No.)||LED-8146M50-A|
|Base Type||Mogul (EX39)|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||360 Degree|
|Metal Halide Equal||320 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||Yes|
Provide a full 360-degrees of light for outdoor areas with this Light Efficient Design LED corn lamp. This 65-Watt retrofit lamp features an advanced active cooling technology that improves light output and keeps both the LED and fixture performing at its max.
- Mounts base up, base down, or in a horizontal orientation using an EX39 mogul screw base
- Produces an output of 9425 Lumens with a daylight white color temperature
- Angled LEDs help direct light downward for better illumination footprint
- UL approved for use in damp environments and enclosed fixtures
- Best for use in post top fixtures
Note: If used in an enclosed fixture, the enclosed fixture must be 8" long x 8' wide x 13.2" deep or larger. When retrofitting HID fixtures with LED lights, ballast must be by-passed when present.