Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T5 LED Tube - 3200 Lumens - 25W - 3500 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - Green Creative 98303
|MPN (Part No.)||98303|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||3500 Kelvin|
|Lumens per Watt||128|
|Base Type||Miniature Bi-Pin|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|Fluorescent Equal||54 Watt|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Single-Ended Wiring|
|DLC Part Number||25T5HO/4F/835/BYP|
Optimize the performance of your T5 fixtures by retrofitting them with Green Creative LED T5 tubes for superior longevity and low maintenance. Designed with a glare-free frosted lens, this LED tube will illuminate your spaces with halogen white color temperature to create a welcoming environment.
- Damp location rated only, not suitable for direct weather or water exposure
- Highly efficient at 128 Lumens per watt; more light for your money
- 60% energy savings compared to a 54-Watt fluorescent tube
- Instant on to full brightness with no warm up or dark spots
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.