Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
8 ft. T8 LED Tube High Output - 5500 Lumens - 43W - 3500 Kelvin - 120-277V - Recessed Double Contact RDC Base
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Double-Ended Power Allows Use of Existing Sockets - Case of 10 - TCP LT8R43B235KBP
|MPN (Part No.)||LT8R43B235KBP|
|Base Type||R17d Recessed Double Contact|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||3500 Kelvin|
|Fluorescent Equal||75 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||127|
Forget about ballasts costs and their complicated maintenance by investing in these T8 LED tubes which operate directly off of 120-277 line voltage. Featuring a double recessed contact (R17d) base, these TCP LT8R43B235KBP tubes are compatible with shunted and non-shunted lampholders which makes installation simple and quick.
- Offers up to 40% in energy savings as a high output T8 or T12 fluorescent replacement
- Provide even lighting throughout the length of the tube without flickering
- Can be installed in fully enclosed fixtures and in damp locations
- Output of 5500 Lumens outperforms 75-Watt fluorescent tubes
- (10) T8 LED tubes per case
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.