8 ft. T8 LED Tube - 5500 Lumens - 43W - 3500 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Double-Ended Power Allows Use of Existing Sockets - Case of 10 - TCP LT8F43B235KBP
|MPN (Part No.)||LT8F43B235KBP|
|Base Type||FA8/Single Pin|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||3500 Kelvin|
|Fluorescent Equal||75 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||127|
When looking to switch from 75-Watt fluorescent T8 or T12s to LED, choose these 43-Watt T8 tubes to save on energy costs. Operating directly off of 120-277 line voltage, these 8 ft. TCP LT8F43B235KBP tubes emit a light in a comfortable color matched for halogen bulbs which makes them ideal for commercial spaces.
- Compatibility with shunted and non-shunted lampholders reduces installation time
- Provides evenly diffused lighting through the length of the tube with no hot spots
- Ballast bypass minimizes points of failure and requires less maintenance
- Safe to use in enclosed fixtures and in damp locations
- Comes in a case of (10) T8 LED tubes
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.