Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
8 ft. T8 LED Tube - 5500 Lumens - 43W - 5000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Double-Ended Power Allows Use of Existing Sockets - Case of 10 - TCP LT8F43B250KBP
|MPN (Part No.)||LT8F43B250KBP|
|Base Type||FA8/Single Pin|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Fluorescent Equal||75 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||127|
Improve visibility in industrial or commercial spaces with the daylight white light of these T8 LED tubes. With each tube emitting a brightness of 5500 Lumens, these TCP LT8F43B250KBP tubes can replace T8 or T12 75-Watt fluorescent tubes while offering up to 40% in energy savings throughout their longer-lasting lifespan.
- Evenly distribute light throughout the length of the tube with no dark spots
- Direct wire operation makes these compatible with 120-277 line voltage
- Can be installed into fixtures with shunted or non-shunted lampholders
- Double-ended build operates with the removal of the ballast
- Come in a case of (10) T8 LED tubes
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.