Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
8 ft. T8 LED Tube High Output - 5500 Lumens - 43W - 4100 Kelvin - 120-277V - Recessed Double Contact RDC Base
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Double-Ended Power Allows Use of Existing Sockets - Case of 10 - TCP LT8R43B240KBP
|MPN (Part No.)||LT8R43B240KBP|
|Base Type||R17d Recessed Double Contact|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
|Color Temperature||4100 Kelvin|
|Fluorescent Equal||75 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||127|
Provide longer-lasting illumination by replacing high output T8 or T12 75-Watt fluorescents with these 43-Watt T8 LED tubes. Emitting a cool white color, these TCP LT8R43B240KBP tubes evenly distribute light without the distracting flicker commonly found in fluorescents.
- Compatibility with shunted and non-shunted lampholders saves time during installation
- Direct wire operation eliminates the need for ballasts and saves on maintenance costs
- Suitable for use in fully enclosed fixtures and damp locations
- Features a double recessed contact (R17d) base
- Case contains (10) T8 LED tubes
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.