25,000 Lumens - LED High Bay - 200 Watt
Microwave Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Included - 5000 Kelvin - 43% Brighter and 50% Less Energy than a 400W Metal Halide - 120-277V
|MPN (Part No.)||PLT-11385|
|Housing||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||120 Degree|
|Metal Halide Equal||400 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Wet Location|
|Lumens per Watt||125|
Replace your old metal halide fixture and receive the impressive benefits of 21st-century technology for improved coverage, reduced electricity bills, and unmatched visibility. PLT's round high bay fixture comes equipped with a microwave occupancy/vacancy sensor that works with the provided 0-10V dimmable LED driver, easy to achieve 2-step or 3-step dimming functions. This LED high bay produces an output of 20,000 Lumens and is a cost-effective, low maintenance choice for commercial spaces with long-term lighting needs.
- UL listed for use in wet locations making it suitable for use in outdoor applications
- 5000K provides superior visibility in your warehouse while increasing productivity
- Factory sensor settings can be adjusted with remote control (sold separately)
- Maximum mounting height is 48 feet; sensor detection area is 360 degrees
- Lightweight and easily mountable with a hook and lock screw
- Dissipates heat using integrated fins with grooves and holes
- 120-degree beam angle
If the microwave sensor does not detect any motion for 20 minutes, it will decrease the fixture’s light output from 100% to 30%. If the sensor still doesn’t detect any motion in the next 10 minutes, it will turn the fixture off. As soon as the sensor DOES detect motion, light output will immediately return to a full 100%. Factory sensor settings can be adjusted with remote control (sold separately).
Standard 0-10V dimming can be achieved if the microwave sensor is removed. See Dimming Directions.
Calculations based on 17,500 Lumen average for a 400W MH fixture