Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T5 LED Tube - 3500 Lumens - 25W - 5000 Kelvin
Works with Electronic Ballasts - No Rewiring - Plug and Play - 120-277V - Case of 25
|MPN (Part No.)||PLT-90021|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Base Type||Miniature Bi-Pin|
|Compatibility||Instant Start/Program Start/Rapid Start|
|Fluorescent Equal||54 Watt|
|Operation||Plug and Play|
Looking for a simple replacement for burnt-out fluorescent tubes? Choose these PLT T5 LED tubes for superior lighting in commercial or industrial areas. Created to operate with electronic ballasts, these T5 tubes can easily take the place of fluorescent tubes in troffers or strip lights without the need to rewire the fixture.
- Outperform 54-Watt fluorescent tubes with a 25-Watt operation
- Daylight white color helps improve concentration in work areas
- Provide evenly diffused lighting without dark spots or flickering
- Compatible with electronic ballasts and shunted lampholders
- Come in a case of (25) T5 tubes
Note: See Ballast Compatibility Chart prior to ordering. These lamps are not for use with dimmers.